Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll! What do you hate the most about school?

-getting up early

-sleeping early

-homework

-tests and quizzes

-projects

-essays

-math

-studying

-to follow the school rules

-my class

-mean bitchy teachers

-and lots of other things

-Class assignments

-mean ppl

-school detentions(staying after school for not doing my hw)

-reading a book stress me out

thats what i hate about school i hate school and

everything about it

so what about u

i cant wear what i want like wtf i hate school soo

mush

Favorite Answer

i hate:

-the teachers

-doing homework

-the boring stuff teachers teach

-all the work we have to do in class

-waking up early

-tests/quizzes

-studying

-not being able to have any electronics out at all

-the time seems to go alot slower in school

-the feeling of wanting to go to sleep during class

-carrying books/homework home (if u walk)

-buying all kinds of supplies

-doing pointless work sometimes

-the immiture people (like really immiture)

-the dress code

-following every damn rule they have

-having to run all the time in pe

-detention

-copying stuff off the boards

-the uncomfortable chairs

-the small desks

-going to bed early

-people who think theyre all that

-reading/writing

-the staff who look down on you because theyre adults and ur not

-the fact thats its like 7-8 hours a day (which takes up half the day)

-studying

-projects

-kids who talk sh !t behind your back

-stupid things the teachers make us do that has nothing to do with the class.

wow i hate alot about school..lol

1) I hate how early school is, I have lived and been raised by third shifters my whole life. 2) I hate how a lot of my time in school is wasted. 3) I hate how many productive things I miss out on because I'm at school (work, exercise, volunteer, read, learn about things I actually like, going out with friends, meeting other people that are not in high school, party, etc.) 4) I hate school lunch. It's not healthy or fulfilling. And it's expensive. 5) I hate how even in school, being rich gives you more of an opportunity. Why do wealthier people get into better colleges? Because they could afford a private teacher to help them prep for their ACT. That's just one of the many examples 6) I hate the stupid rules. You have to ask to go to to bathroom, use a pass, can't turn in stuff late, you get suspended if you miss too many days, a nail clipper is a weapon... What are we, five years old? 7) I hate how many students are complete idiots. 8) I hate life enough during adolescence and school just makes it worse. That's why high school is the time people start getting in to drugs. 9) I hate our parking lots. Too many young licenses in such a close vicinity, it's a hot mess. 10) I hate drama. Seeing everyone you talk to in one place makes everything spread ten times faster than it actually does in real life; drama is inevitable. 11) No matter what they say, it is really hard to graduate. You have to have enough time to do projects, essays, homework, and a good support system at home. Unfortunately, a lot of people don't have that. 12) I hate how restricted my mind is in school. I can't think outside the box or even doodle in class for that matter. It's my senior year and I feel like I should have been done four years ago.

-Getting up early

-following the school's rules

-homework

-tests and quizzes

-projects

-essays

-math

-studying

-my class

-mean bitchy teachers

-and lots of other things

-Class assignments

-mean ppl

-reading a book stress me out - I love books.

Peace!

Ohhhhh the list only goes on. Haha I will pick the things I hate most though. Lets start: Going to be early, tests and quizzes, essays with a topic that doesn't interest me, studying (aka memorizing pages of notes), discouraging teachers, and just about anything else I have to do that doesn't interest me but I have to do anyways. Oh and a big group of my peers. That sounds mean, but I can't stand them sometimes.

But I loveeeeeeeeee learning about things that interest me. I actually like the learning aspect of school. I don't like the social aspect. Ha.

Mean bitchy peers you gotta put up with in class, sometimes even working in group...if it weren't for them school wouldnt be half bad actually, and as for sleeping early, so long as you always get up at the same time every day, even on the weekends, your body gets used to it in 1-2 weeks and you won't even need an alarm

-getting up early

-sleeping early

-homework

-projects

-to follow the school rules

-math

-mean bitchy teachers

-mean ppl

Source(s): PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER MINE http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Amxni...

I moved from a clean, higher class school to a dirty, ANCIENT, lower middle class school. That's my current issue. It's so dirty and ghetto, I always ALWAYS carry around hand sanitizer.

other than that, I don't like the majority of the people there. They're still immature and are extremely disrespectful to their teachers. I'm in 11th grade, and my peers are the worst. I like my previous school a lot better.

I actually like education, so the homework and projects don't bother me at all.

Homework, without a doubt!

I wouldn't mind anything else. Even getting up early isn't that bad.

But the homework never leaves. It haunts me wherever I go. I hate it. I wish when the school day was over, so would anything related to school be over. But I still homework.

UGH! I hate it!

• I hate people who complain about school when everything they wine about IS THEIR FAULT or could be handled by talking to a counseler.

Teachers are only mean when you make a bad first impression. So follow the rules, do the work, and they wont be mean. Simply as that.

I think you should add these people to your list. They ruin my day wining all the time >_<

Source(s): Theres like 50 of em at my school.

omg we really do have alot in common lol=]

well where do i begin what do i hate bout school???mmmmmmm

i hate:

Getting up early

MATH espically

all those bitchy *** teachers they make me sick

detention 4 the stupidest thing, not wearinig uniform come on!

they put 2 much pressure on u

following scool rules,who the fudge would wanna follow stupid rules gosh!!

MEAN PPL a.k.a CHICKEN HEADS

Reading,it makes my brain hurt=P

i have to wear a fudgin uniform that is so ugly its a forest green polo shirt with khaki pants or black pants like WTF?? r u jokin me come on!!!

i hate everything about school accept:

the cool pplz and friends that cares about me=]<33

the fun trips and activites that we get to do=]

thats it=P