Energizer charge station xbox 360?

Can I use rechargeable AA batteries with it or will they blow up? I'm kinda scared to test stuff. lol I have a bunch of rechargeables laying around so if you can that would be great.

I mean to use them with the charge station!!! lmfao.

Also, I mean AA recharges as an alternative to the expensive microsoft batteries.

yea they will work, but im not sure how long they last. Thats why i use the microsoft packs with a quick charge station, works great.

If you mean to say 'Can I use rechargeable batteries to power my Xbox 360 controller?' then YES, of course you can. It is what many people do, I myself use a similar method but I use the Official Xbox 360 Charge N' Play Kit.

If you're saying 'Can I use rechargeable AA batteries to power my Xbox 360 console?' then CERTAINLY NOT and they probably would blow up along with the console, LOL.

Hope my advice helped! :-)

*Did you know? - In North America, the mascot for the battery brand Energizer is a pink bunny while in Australia it is a muscle-bound anthropomorphic battery.

Source(s): Experience.

Ive been using rechargeables for ages!

They're not going to blow up on you.

But if your an avid gamer like me and your controller is always on, the batteries will tend to die on you really quickly.. xD So always keep a set waiting on the charger!