Arun asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

My age is 22yrs and my height is 5.5". I want to grow my hieght atleast 1 to 2inches. Doc is ther?

urgent

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

u should take camel milk to grow your height...if camel milk not available there then running...long jumping...high jumping and pull ups are the best exercise to increase your height at least 1-2 inch but it will take minimum 1 year and it will b possible if u continue these exercises. thank u...all the best...( dont take any medicines,,,its wasting of money)

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 decade ago

As per Medical Science, the height of a person grow till the age of 25 Year. It apply equally on both weather a male or female person.

Now you are 22. If your health is good and taking a healthy and hygienic food along with doing some yoga and specific exercise for increasing height, your height will definitely be increased by one to two inches.

Tadasan and surpasan and posture of hanging from suitable devise such as wall or any rod/beam is good for increasing height. Please follow it with healthy diet and sound sleep you can get success.

Cheers!

Source(s): Own knowledge of yoga and medical reports
  • 1 decade ago

Rather tight mate. At your age it gets mighty difficult to add any further inches to your height. Having said that you can improve a lot on your posture and also build a good physique to make up for the lack of height. Indulge in sports and other healthy activities in order to build a sinewy and lean physique. I am sure this will compensate more than you bargained for.

• 1 decade ago

There is now way that you can grow taller now. The only growth henceforth will be in the lateral or horizontal direction and not vertical direction.

But 5' 5" is not bad nor is it short. You can hold your own in any company. So be happy with your stature and do your best

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The human growth stops at age of 19,and so its hard to grow further dude.

• 1 decade ago

try doing the cobara exercise and leg streaching exercise.and always take good sleep

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

at 22, you are probably fully grown. you need to just accept that you are short and not let it affect your self esteem.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.