How do I uninstall Data Execution Prevention(DEP)?

I was stupid and let my Windows Vista update itself, and it gave me DEP, a lame attempt to destroy my internet life. It is basically telling me that everything I do is wrong. Everytime I am innocently surfing the web, it says that Windows has closed my Internet because of the DEP, or something. And, I have tried... show more I was stupid and let my Windows Vista update itself, and it gave me DEP, a lame attempt to destroy my internet life. It is basically telling me that everything I do is wrong.

Everytime I am innocently surfing the web, it says that Windows has closed my Internet because of the DEP, or something. And, I have tried everything to make it go away! Alas, I cannot.

Now, I even did the bit of the Command Prompt. That did not work, and neither does changing or 'editing' the System Startup. Neither did a System Restore. I need help, and I am desperate!!

Someone please please please tell me how I can uninstall this annoying program!