If world come to end tomorrow, what will you regret not doing in long-life?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

appreciating the times I had in the world.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If the world does comes to an end tomorrow, the only thing I regretted is not able to meet up with you at least I won't be alone to face it?

• 4 years ago

so sad sorry to hear that story I regret having been cruel to a girl in my 6th grade class. It was over 35 years ago and I still remember being horrid to her. I'd love to be able to find her and tell her how sorry I am and that I hope her life turned out well.

• 1 decade ago

Several things, seeing my parents again, going to India, meeting Wolfkiss and Sawman, other than that I cannot think of much else so I guess I am one lucky woman Redcorn! Thank you for putting that in perspectivee for me!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Becoming a great chef. Not chief .chef. On a cruise ship.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Swim with a great white shark.

• 1 decade ago

getting the chance to share the love that I possess with someone, and not feel guilty for loving them

• 1 decade ago

Making amends and restoring failed relationships (not just romantic partners, but also friends etc)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Having sex. Man I mean it was right there and I said no, know I'll never do the do.

Source(s): Lol, jk.
  • Tigger
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Not spending enough time with parents when they alive.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.