What is the Civic with the rear spoiler called?

I've made up my mind and have decided to go for a Honda Civic Sedan. I'm more concerned about a car's look than the engine and specs. One of the most important part of the car for me, is the rear spoiler or the 'wing'. I want to get the car as cheap as possible, and from what I've seen,... show more I've made up my mind and have decided to go for a Honda Civic Sedan.
I'm more concerned about a car's look than the engine and specs.
One of the most important part of the car for me, is the rear spoiler or the 'wing'.
I want to get the car as cheap as possible, and from what I've seen, it costs around $15kish. But the only one I could find with a rear spoiler is the Honda Civic Si or the coupe version.
I believe I saw a civic sedan with a rear spoiler that wasn't an Si, is there a specific name for it? Are they still available at Honda dealerships? any information would be great, thank you in advance