How much weight would I lose if I ate 300 calories per day?

apple 127 (breakfast) kudos bar 100(lunch) string cheese 80 (dinner) thats 300 calories this is my third day eating only that i am 5 2 and 90 pounds, and I want to lose weight obvisoully my goal is 80 pounds would that be skinny for 5 2 and how long would it take to reach my 80 pound goal if i keep eating... show more apple 127 (breakfast)
kudos bar 100(lunch)
string cheese 80 (dinner)
thats 300 calories
this is my third day eating only that
i am 5 2 and 90 pounds, and I want to lose weight obvisoully my goal is 80 pounds would that be skinny for 5 2 and how long would it take to reach my 80 pound goal if i keep eating only a kudos bar, an apple, and string cheese, and how much weight would i lose a day????
thx, in advance
Update: I appriciate everyones answer so far, I didnt realize how dangerous it was, I just see models, and actress and they are skinny, so I just didnt want 2 look fat next 2 all these super skinny ppl, I didnt know that 90 pounds was skinny for 5 2, I dont plan on killing myself with this whole eating thing, I just hate ... show more I appriciate everyones answer so far, I didnt realize how dangerous it was, I just see models, and actress and they are skinny, so I just didnt want 2 look fat next 2 all these super skinny ppl, I didnt know that 90 pounds was skinny for 5 2, I dont plan on killing myself with this whole eating thing, I just hate my legs, they are so.....thunder thighish, maybe Im just seeing things, I am not crazy I understand that a normal person would probably be having a lot of problems with this but 2 tell u the truth im feeling better than ever.. well other than the fact im hungry, do you think that there could be a link to this, cuz im not sleeping very well, and everything sounds so much louder than it already is......
and back 2 the orginial question how much will i weigh if i eat 300 calories per day