Maybe gettin some tattoos, any ideas?

i'm 15... gettin two or three tattoos. i know what im gettin for two of them.. just not sure about the other one. i'm getting butterflies on my back and they are going to be colored like the confederate flag, and the american flag. i'm going to have it say "remember our troops, and bless... show more i'm 15... gettin two or three tattoos.
i know what im gettin for two of them.. just not sure about the other one.
i'm getting butterflies on my back and they are going to be colored like the confederate flag, and the american flag. i'm going to have it say "remember our troops, and bless them" or something like that.
i'm not sure what to get for my 3 one.. or wear to get it.
i want them to be hidden so like somewhere where my dad cant see them.. any ideas of what i should get or where?
also if you have any prayers that would be good for a cross on your leg or arm or somehting that would be helpful too.
thanks! =]
have a great day!
Update: i live with a family member and they are going to sign for me, but my dad is like psycho and he would freak if he found out that she was signing for me...
Update 2: listen, if you're not going to answer my question then don't post stuff on my page please. i come on here for help, not criticism. thanks..