I want to call an top person and i have no linkage,can anyone help in the designing Ist phone call scrip?

I call this mission to mentor ,,,
Update: the Q is very clear , I want to call a big fish , point 1 I have no linkage , means i dont know him point 2 I will make a call to him , for first time point 3 I need to have a script ( what i can talk in that call ) point 4 I know it has to be a perfect bluff or manupulative thing ,,,, if anyone think that... show more the Q is very clear ,
I want to call a big fish , point 1
I have no linkage , means i dont know him point 2
I will make a call to him , for first time point 3
I need to have a script ( what i can talk in that call ) point 4
I know it has to be a perfect bluff or manupulative thing ,,,, if anyone think that they have mastry in interpersonal conversation plz answer ,, i guess yahoo will have at least one signed member who can give a perfect scrip (plz dont give scripts like i got ur number from somewhere and just called,, it has to be hard hitting )
Update 2: i fail to understand what is not clear , but still sory as its my mistake ,, big fish is some at position eg a ceo of a MNC bank , yes i want him to do my favour but by building reputation infact gaining the trust, now its has to be done over phone i wanna a master mind to give me a winning call script. thanks
3 answers