Is seborrheic dermatitis,a head scalp disease has permanent treatment?

hi. i have the same problem. it's a recurrent pain in the butt that appears every spring and autumn. i find to have very good results with the application of NIZORAL shampoo. used in very small doses, you apply it on your scalp, leave it in for 10-15 minutes and then you rinse.

Source(s): personal experience

1

Source(s): I Cured My Acne : http://AcneAway.raiwi.com/?tykE

Ayurvedic Treatment For Seborrheic Dermatitis

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): seborrheic dermatitis head scalp disease permanent treatment: https://tinyurl.im/rasrv

The main cause of SD is overreaction of the immune system. Keeping it under control will keep the disease away. I try to eat healthy food and avoid stress as much as I can in order to prevent flare-ups.

After using number of prescription drugs I've turned to the natural treatments.

Now I use herbal remedies from serenaskin.com, which aim at the root of the disease - the immune system, and are steroid-free.

After about 2 weeks of using ointment and spray my scalp has been cleared up and now I just continue with anti-psoriasis extract, which controls the immune system. My scalp has been clear for months now.

It is the only treatment I have found that provides me complete relief when I use it as directed.

Source(s): my life experience

I have also suffered from serious psoriasis. There are many psoriasis shampoos sold on the shelfs that have helped me with the scalp. The shampoos with coal tar(although expensive) are the ones that have helped me the most. I also use Psoriasin Gel(sold over the counter in local drug stores) on the outbreaks throughout the body. You will need to pick the flakes off the area before you apply the gel. It will sting for a second since it is alcohol based but you will see results. If you are into the more natural remedies, I recommend that you start to excersise(I have found that this is the best remedy for me). Salt water from the beach and direct sunlight have also helped me immensely.

Among alternative systems of medicines, one of the most accepted systems is herbal therapy. Among herbal therapy the most precise and accurate branch is Ayurveda, the science of life.

Evolved centuries ago this time tested branch of health science is giving wonderful relief to millions of people world wide in this era also. Unlike most of the other systems of medicine Ayurveda treats the individual rather than indications. Hence the body constitution of each individual is important. Ayurvedic treatments use only medicinal plants, their extractions and extracts mixed in various Medias.

The biggest advantage of herbal therapy is that it is totally side effect free and toxic free.

The next attraction is the cost of treatment- it is the most cost effective and economical treatment available now.

The benefit of ayurvedic therapy is that it cures the root cause of disease and not its indications and so the patient will get complete and total relief from his or her ailments after the completion of each treatment course.

For more details visit herbaltreatments.in