shekharvh asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

i have been diagnosed as azoospermia and my hormones levels are normal.Even my brother is azoospermia.can this?

be genetic pre-dispositions.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

yes

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

I'm not a fan of the Jonas Brothers but here's this: I'd rather go to the arcade and play wiffle ball with joe than have a romantic night with Nick or go to sushi rocks with kevin. I'd rather go to the beach with Jonas brother (including frankie) than have dinner with the Jonas family. I'd rather wear joe's socks than wear joe's hats. I'd rather hate the Jonas brothers than give you a star.

• 5 years ago

Naturally Increase Penis Size : http://longpenis.uzaev.com/?VQaf

• 1 decade ago

What is azoospermia?

Azoospermia (a-zoo-SPER-mee-ah) is a condition where a man has no sperm present in his semen. It is a major cause of male subfertility. Subfertility is a condition where a man has been unable to get a woman pregnant after one year of unprotected regular sex. This means not using birth control methods, such as birth control pills, diaphragms, condoms, or the rhythm method.

The male reproductive system includes the testicles or testes, prostate, penis, scrotum, vas deferens, epididymis, and seminal ducts. Normally, testicles in the scrotum produce sperm, which then flows through the epididymis, vas deferens, and seminal ducts. Sperm mixes with fluid in the seminal ducts to form semen, which leaves the body through the penis. Semen is the thick, white, sperm-containing fluid released during ejaculation (process of ejecting semen from the penis). Problems with the production or flow of sperm may affect male fertility. With treatment, such as medicine and sperm extraction, your infertility may be resolved and your partner may conceive.

What causes azoospermia?

Azoospermia may be from an obstructive or nonobstructive cause. An obstructive cause is where the flow of sperm is blocked and is prevented from leaving the body. It may also be from a nonobstructive cause, such as a problem with sperm production.

Obstructive azoospermia:

Genetic:

You may have been born with genes that may cause infertility. A gene is a piece of DNA that tells your body what to do or what to make. Genes may affect sperm transport, such as in congenital bilateral absence of the vas deferens.

Infections:

Infections of the male reproductive system, such as in the testicles or prostate, may affect male fertility.

Trauma:

Previous injury or surgery to the spine, pelvis, lower abdomen (stomach), or male sex organs may cause damage to the male reproductive system. This may include surgery on an inguinal (groin) hernia. Trauma may affect sperm production or cause an obstruction in the flow or transport of sperm.

Varicocele:

A varicocele is a condition where the veins (blood vessels) in the scrotum are enlarged and dilated (widened). Ask your caregiver for information about varicocele.

Vasectomy:

A vasectomy is a surgical procedure that is done on males as a method of birth control. The vas deferens (tubes that carry sperm from the testicles to the seminal vesicles) are cut, tied, or burned. The semen that is ejaculated no longer contains sperm.

Nonobstructive azoospermia:

Drugs:

Certain drugs, such as steroids, antibiotics, and drugs to treat inflammation or cancer may affect male fertility. Smoking, drinking alcohol, and using illegal drugs may also cause problems with sperm production.

Genetic:

You may have been born with genes that may affect sperm production, such as Klinefelter's syndrome. These genes may also affect the formation of your reproductive (sex) organs, such as Kallmann's syndrome.

Hormones:

Disorders of the testicles may produce abnormal levels of hormones that may affect the production of sperm.

Radiation:

Radiation, such as that used to treat cancer, may affect sperm production.

Retrograde ejaculation:

Retrograde ejaculation is when semen travels into the bladder instead of outside the body. It is usually caused by a problem with the neck of the bladder and may be due to spinal cord injuries, medicines, or diabetes.

Other factors:

Pesticides, heavy metals, heat, and undescended testes (testicles that did move from the abdomen into the scrotum) may affect sperm production.

What are the signs and symptoms of azoospermia?

You may have any of the following:

Inability to get your partner pregnant.

Increased body fat, body hair, and breast tissue.

Clear, watery, or whitish discharge from the penis.

Presence of a mass or swelling on the scrotum that feels like a bag of worms (varicocele).

Stress or emotional pressure from not being able to conceive a child.

Testicles that are small, soft, or non-palpable (cannot be felt).

Veins that are enlarged, twisted, and may be seen in the scrotum (varicocele).

How is azoospermia diagnosed?

Your caregiver will take a complete medical, reproductive, and sexual health history from you. He may need to know how long you have been trying to have a baby. The timing and frequency of your sexual activities, and problems with sexual urges and functions are also important. You will also be asked about your lifestyle, including alcohol intake and smoking, medications taken, and past diseases. You may need any of the following:

Physical examination:

Your caregiver will look for signs of any imbalance in your hormones, such as increased body fat, body hair, and breast tissue. The size and shape of your testicles will also be examined. Your caregiver may also do a digital rectal exam (DRE) to check your prostate and other parts of your repro

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you can have sex all you want without using anything, consider yourself lucky.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.