Apache RTR 180 cc menace or Yamaha R15?

Hello Bikers, I live in Bangalore and I am planning to buy a bike soon. I am 20 yrs old and I am currently employed with a MNC wr at times I must travel on my own about 30kms. I am really confused whether to buy a Apache RTR 180 or go for the sporty Yamaha R15. Both the bikes are the best in their class. ... show more Hello Bikers,

I live in Bangalore and I am planning to buy a bike soon. I am 20 yrs old and I am currently employed with a MNC wr at times I must travel on my own about 30kms. I am really confused whether to buy a Apache RTR 180 or go for the sporty Yamaha R15. Both the bikes are the best in their class.
Though my choice is R15 I am quite concerned will I be able to handle the bike at ease and commute easily in Traffic as compared to the Apache RTR 180. I have test ride both the bikes and trust me R15 gives a feeling which no other bike in India can deliver however when I commute in other bike along with frends in traffic I am puzzled and quite worried as I am not able to figure out which bike to choose.

All your opinions will be appreciated. Awaiting your reply.
5 answers