last night on a bed with my hubby.. my hubby put a chilli powder inside my organ?

its very itchy and intolerable and i am suffering till now .. how can I get rid out of this problem..

Use Glucose powder immediately the burning sensation will be arrested wash it n feel free best solution for this.

I think u have to seriously consider seeing a doc and then ask ur hubby to see a psychiatrist.

Drinking lots of water does not make the pee wash out the chilli powder 'cos these are 2 different organ systems altogether.

Do not inflict pain on his organs in case he kills you instead.

Killing him will end u up in serious S*** 'cos this is then premeditated.

I have heard of trying to spice up your love life but that is a little too far over the line. And are you sure its chili powder and not some DISEASE?

Insofar as retribution oh yeah run right out and put your sex life in the public eye and file that police report. Heres a thought, tell him you didnt like it and wont try that again. And to all the "divorce him" answers, PLEASE..............typical response. bail and run......Sound like you know or are associated with Sune Rucker. Now in THAT case I would have loved to use "Daves Insanity" the HOTTEST pepper sauce available on the market without an ATF explosive permit. But all joking aside, kink is fine but that event sounds a lot like S and M. You need to voice the fact you didnt like it and that it hurt you. Unless youre into that.

Source(s): a. School of Life b. The desire to do exactly that AND WORSE to Sune "the cheating whore" Rucker. c. Uncle Rays Manifesto "How to take the Beyotch out of your beyotch"

Kick his b--- out the door. Any one that is that stupid needs to be horse whipped. You need to put chillis powder up his rectom. Then he will know what it is like. I am not the smartest person in the world but I know better than to do something like that. Douch your self with as cool of water than you can stand. I do not know for sure but I think it will help. I know it helps when you eat something hot like that. Good Luck.

Source(s): Father, Grand Father, Great Grand Father.

He should never have done that, it is just sick.

First of all, see a doctor today, in case it gives an infection ect. And in case he does it again tomorrow night,

next, DON'T sleep in the same bed tonight...

Then tell him how you feel about it.

Then, divorce him. No-one that cares about you would do that (im not saying that he doesn't care about you)

I hope this helps, and i hope that he doesn't do it again! bye xxx

Source(s): me

Next time try curry powder in your piano (not as painful)

• tichni

this is very sick and dangerous, did you told him to do so or did he forced you to put, you cannot play with sensitive area like this you need to see gynecologist now. if he forced you then he is psycho men.

ur hubby is using 3rd degree on u......

he is mentally ill so complent to police

that is wrong man I'd divorce him that is below the belt.put one in his organs tiny cavity whilst he's asleep imao;/

see a doc, and get a new hubby, is he a nut.