Who else in here is just madly in love with Jesus Christ!?

Oh man. I Just feel his love in my heart!

God gave me a beautiful song that I started recording today. Its an instrumental and is like a song from heart. I you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I don't care what anybody says or thinks about me.

I can face tomorrow because I know He lives and I love Him with all my heart. I f you do not know Jesus Christ as your personal Savior then you don't know what you are missing. He is only a prayer away.

God loves you and so do I.

• Marie

I love Jesus with all my heart. I want to thank Jesus for what He did for me in person one day. Peace and blessings to you in Christ our Lord.

I love Jesus, Bless You

I love Jesus too and I always will... our Lord's Love and Spirit is sooo beautiful!

I love Jesus (peace be upon him) more than anyone on this Earth even myself.

Yes.

Count me as another who knows that Jesus is the Lover of my soul!

Source(s): 43+ years following a Jewish Carpenter & studying His Book!

count me in!

it doesn't matter what man thinks,it's the Lord that I care about.

God bless.

• Moi

Me, me, me!

BTW, real men love Jesus!

Yeah, that bearded white fella with the baby blues born in Bethlehem IS hot, isn't he!

I love Jesus tooo!!!!!