I just dont think I can cope with TTC anymore....?

I honestly dont know what to do anymore... Im getting no where! Its been such a long struggle.. nearly 2 years! Firstly my periods took 9months to regulate after coming off the pill, then I had regular periods (24-26 days) then over the last couple of months its been between 30 - 32 days. (not sure if its... show more I honestly dont know what to do anymore... Im getting no where!

Its been such a long struggle.. nearly 2 years! Firstly my periods took 9months to regulate after coming off the pill, then I had regular periods (24-26 days) then over the last couple of months its been between 30 - 32 days. (not sure if its because I started exercising or no tho)

Ive had so many people fall pregnant around me... and to day! AF arrived and I got told my sister is pregnant again.. Im soo happy for her, I really am! But surely its my turn, surely I deserve some good news (not saying my sister dosnt) Also my partners best friends baby is due within the next couple of days and I have nothing apart from feeling miserable! my sister in law baby is nearly 6months and I was trying before she even started trying!

Honestly I have been so patient and kept my chin up and stayed positive but now i feel so drained!

I just dont think its meant to be yet.. i honestly feel like I can never conceive!

So has anyone got any tips to get me out this horrid mood, I need to be strong because I dont want to feel jelous towards my own sister!

Thanks girls and sorry for the lil moan xx
Update: Thankyou girls.. and Kayleigh i remember you!! I cant believe how fast your pregnancy is going!! But Ive had some tests done, and everything came back normal! He told me to come back after 12months as we are only counting the months I had regular periods as actualy months TTC! So il go back and see him in Jan!... show more Thankyou girls.. and Kayleigh i remember you!! I cant believe how fast your pregnancy is going!!

But Ive had some tests done, and everything came back normal! He told me to come back after 12months as we are only counting the months I had regular periods as actualy months TTC! So il go back and see him in Jan! Hopefully it will happen soon! xxxx
30 answers 30