Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba mentioned years ago that Jesus lived in Himalayas with the saints in His youth?

Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba of Puttabarthi, Prasanthi Nilayam, India, too mentioned years ago that Jesus lived in

Himalayas with the saints in His youth.

Recently I read a report on this, from a famous news daily here, that Jesus

spent his younger years in India, lived with the saints and then with the powers

acquired, He spent the rest of the years away from India.

skraj

Update:

MORE DETAILS CAN BE FOUND HERE;

[URL=http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2374131... Adlandpro Community![/URL]

Update 2:

Recently I read a report on this, from a famous news daily here, that Jesus

spent his younger years in India, lived with the saints and then with the powers

acquired, He spent the rest of the years away from India. Now, I have found the

following for your kind and personal interest.

By Paula Marvelly

The question of the missing years of Jesus between the ages of 12 to 30 has intrigued biblical scholars and historians for centuries. According to folk legend handed down through the ages, Jesus was seen in Tibet, Nepal, northern India and Kashmir where, it has been suggested, he studied Hinduism and Buddhism. His travels are mentioned in The Koran as well as the Aquarian Gospel. Indeed, a forthcoming Indo-American film based on the missing years will investigate the mystery of Jesus's life.

MORE DETAILS CAN BE FOUND HERE;

[URL=http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2374131... Adlandpro Community

Update 4:

Who is Sri Sathya Sai Baba?

“I am God. And you too are God. The only difference between you and Me is that while I am aware of it, you are completely unaware.” This is the answer Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba gives to people who query Him about His identity and divinity. This fundamental truth of man’s divine nature is at the heart of His message and mission. Indeed, in His discourses to devotees, He addresses them as “Embodiments of the Divine Atma”. All who experience His pure and selfless love, and benefit from His illuminating counsel, and witness His miraculous nature get a glimpse of the glory and majesty of God, and therefore of what one potentially and inherently is.

Sri Sathya Sai Baba was born as Sathyanarayana Raju on November 23, 1926 in the village of Puttaparthi, in the state of Andhra Pradesh in South India. Even as a child, His spiritual inclination and contemplative nature set PLS READ MORE HERE;

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/1170628...

Update 5:

PLEASE FIND MORE INFORMATIONS HERE ABOUT HIM;

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/1170628...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Himalayas have always been the home of saints and it is quite probable that a spiritualist would have liked to be there to see saints. And the evolution in the spiritual theory of Jesus from his declarations as the messenger of God early in life, then as son of God and in later years as 'I and my Father are one' does signify radical shifts in perception, in line with the Indian (Hindu) theories of Dwaita (Dualism) Visishtadvaita (Qualified non dualism) and Advaita (non dualism).

But leaders of religious groups do not like to associate their theories or beliefs with other Faiths for fear of losing their respective identities, though the Hindu saints always show the underlying unity of religious core principle, to their disciples.

• 1 decade ago

Bunkum! Why would a kid who thinks that not only is he God, but that he is the fulfilment of Biblical prophecy, consult gurus who don't worship "his Father" and know nothing about the Bible? Surely he would be expecting them to consult him!

But you do raise an interesting thought though: traditional thought has been that outside of Christian circles the recorded evidence supporting his existence is very scant. Now you tell us that there is recorded evidence of Jesus' existence. Well, it must have been recorded because otherwise the evidence would have got lost. Maybe you'd like to post some of this recorded evidence on the internet.

I'm sure there would be a lot of Biblical scholars who would love to look at that evidence.

• The Bible does mention that Jesus spent some time in Egypt as a child. As far as what exactly Jesus did between his youth and his rise to fame in his mid-twenties, we do not know exactly what went on. I don't know if traveling across the continent from the Mediterrenean Sea to India would have been easily done 2,000 years ago. It's possible, but it's not mentioned in the Bible.

• 1 decade ago

Hello friends,

Thanks for your quick and lovely responses. Yes, it's already there in Bhavishya Purana. More responses expected from even other sources I am in contact with. I shall keep you all informed as and when they are found, though no one shall find it in the Bible, New or Old testament, possibly. Many are doing the research on this subject. We also may be of some help to such researchers. So, Keep us informed. Thanking you

skraj

I have just received more informations on the subject;

Madonna and Child with an Angel, Sandro Botticelli [16th cent.] (Public Domain Image) The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ

By Levi H. Dowling

Introduction by Eva S. Dowling

[1920]

Section I: Aleph: Birth and Early Life of Mary, Mother of Jesus

Section II: Beth: Birth and Infancy of the Harbinger, and of Jesus

Section III: Gimel: Education of Mary and Elizabeth in Zoan

Section IV: Daleth: Childhood and Early Education of John the Harbinger

Section V: He: Childhood and Early Education of Jesus

Section VI: Vau: Life and Works of Jesus in India

Section VII: Zain: Life and Works of Jesus in Tibet and Western India

Section VIII: Cheth: Life and Works of Jesus in Persia

Section IX: Teth: Life and Works of Jesus in Assyria

Section X: Jod: Life and Works of Jesus in Greece

Section XI: Caph: Life and Works of Jesus in Egypt

Section XII: Lamed: The Council of the Seven Sages of the World

Section XIII: Mem: The Ministry of John the Harbinger

Section XIV: Nun: The Christine Ministry of Jesus--Introductory Epoch

Section XV: Samech: The First Annual Epoch of the Christine Ministry of Jesus

Section XVI: Ain: The Second Annual Epoch of the Christine Ministry of Jesus

Section XVII: Pe: The Third Annual Epoch of the Christine Ministry of Jesus

Section XVIII: Tzaddi: The Betrayal and Arrest of Jesus

Section XIX: Koph: The Trial and Execution of Jesus

Section XX: Resh: The Resurrection of Jesus

Section XXI: Schin: Materialisation of the Spiritual Body of Jesus

Section XXII: Tau: Establishment of the Christine Church

ALL DETAILED CHAPTERS CAN BE FOUND HERE;

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/agjc/index.htm

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Laura
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Hazelle: The bible doesn't mention anything about Jesus's life between the ages of 12 and 30. There's plenty of time in there for him to have traveled to India. Of course, that doesn't necessarily mean he did.

The idea is interesting, and was explored in Christopher Moore's book, Lamb.

• 1 decade ago

Its already mentioned in Bhavishya Purana.

• 1 decade ago

yes,many of them said that he came and learn meditation.so that jesus send his students to india.They are spreading their religion to india.Then How he knows india?.first they came and stay in kerala.so that there is lot of christian over there.

• 1 decade ago

there are many research on this topic and the opinion are different.

please see the link

• Really.

• 1 decade ago

thats interesting..

i want to know more..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.