Can you help me with this problem ?

Hi everyone sorry for bothering you. how are you all. I've got a little bit confusion in English not vary big for you for me so here it is I want to know about this sentences and expressions what does that mean (holy cow) (holy crap) (here we go) (there you go) i asked about this because last night i was... show more Hi everyone sorry for bothering you. how are you all. I've got a little bit confusion in English not vary big for you for me so here it is

I want to know about this sentences and expressions what does that mean
(holy cow) (holy crap) (here we go) (there you go) i asked about this because last night i was watching a movie there someone used this expressions in conversation i got confused because i've never heard that kind of sentences before it too confusing so please help me and i have a another question my second question is about word "gotta" i know we use wanna at place of want to and gonna at place of going to

But i don't know about gotta my teacher told me that it is used at place of "have to" is it right & my other friend told me that gotta mean "have got to" & my elder brother told me that gotta mean is "got to" at last today's morning i searched on net there was a website there were some details about it there it's the detail below

(Gotta is used in a similar way to gonna and wanna, in this case to show the conversational pronunciation of have got to, or as informal alternatives to have to or must.

It's pretty confusing in which context i should use word gotta if you could tell me about it. It would be awesome for me because i really want to know about it & one more thing i'm giving some sentences that related to gotta

I Gotta Go (Is It Mean) I Have To Go
You Gotta Be Kidding Me (Is It Mean) You Are Kidding Me
I Gotta Say Something (Is It Mean) I Got To Say Something

It's confusing so please tell me don't try to make fun of me sorry for my all mistakes i'm not quite perfect in English thanks for answering.
THANKS A LOT
3 answers