Something different to do with a turkey?

Well, I do know it has to be roasted, I guess what I'm looking for is things like rubs, seasonings, or marinades that might be a bit different.
Update: Because they were such a great deal just before thanksgiving (29 cents a pound!), we picked up two frozen turkeys. We're planning on having a little holiday dinner party, and serving one of them then, but I'm looking for something a little bit different to do with it-I don't want it to wind up like a... show more Because they were such a great deal just before thanksgiving (29 cents a pound!), we picked up two frozen turkeys. We're planning on having a little holiday dinner party, and serving one of them then, but I'm looking for something a little bit different to do with it-I don't want it to wind up like a second thanksgiving dinner, or something.

Any suggestions as to how to prepare the turkey, or side dishes that might be a little different??

(Just to note-we're in an apartment, and don't have access to a grill, or deep fryer, or any way of cooking other than a stove and oven.)