How to cure redness in Balls?

Hello, I am from Nepal, and recently i found redness in my genital area(balls), and my genital area sweats a lot what should i do, and it stinks too.Plz tell me what should i do. I would pay gratitude to those, who will give real and genuine answers.

Redness + sweating probably means an infection. If it stinks it's probably a bacteria, and one that is living without much oxygen. You'll need to see a doctor, my friend, so you can find out which one it is, and get the right antibiotic to kill it.

It is possible that a woman you recently slept with also has this problem. If so, you might ask her if she knows what is wrong and how to cure it.

Sorry. It must be very hard for you.

While it took little not up to 2 months for me to particularly see a change, my zits, blackheads and entire lot of alternative dermis disorders I had reminiscent of eczema had entirely cleared! It was once thoroughly robust... Get Rid Of Acne Permanently?