How can i remove genital odor?

Hello i am from Nepal, and i would like to say that i have genital problem.I wash my genital area daily but it really stinks after 2/3 hours of bathing.Actually, this smell is coming from between my legs. Further, recently I found redness and itchiness a bit.So, it is really disgusting me, and i feel embarrased and ashamed to stand in front of mass.

It is really disturbing my social,personal and educational life.So, have applied lot of creams, but no one became helpful to me.That is why, i am wanting genuine answer. I would pay gratitude to those, who can give geniune and real answer.

Thanks!

Since bathing and creams haven't helped it's probably time to go see a gynecologist.

• caples

I observed this product on the Letterman coach. i in my opinion had the comparable difficulty. this product prevents and removes male genital odors. it quite is observed as Nodoro. i attempted it, not hoping lots to come lower back out of it, and it actually works. it quite is principally for us uncircumcised fellow.

i've had the exact thing. my doctor had me mix together 3 tablespoons of salt with 1 cup of peanut butter, and rub it into the skin daily. make sure you cover the entire infected area, plus 2 finger widths. do that for two weeks, but u'll notice the difference after just a couple days.

good luck!

Source(s): my doctor

take a bath- wash very well - with shmpooo! i know it sounds strange----- scrub all aroundddd

well you can always shave your pubic hair i always do

and i never notice any smell hope this helps