Can I use Coconut Oil for Genital Odor?

Hello I have genital odor, it really smells bad, can i use coconut oil for treatment, or what is the right way for treatment?Please tell me.

no, you have to WASH with soap and water, like a civilized country.

• CB

You don't say if you are male or female, but either way it comes down to the problem being bacteria. Coconut oil isn't going to help with bacteria. If you are a male and uncircumcised, the odor is probably from smegma. But regardless of your gender, the answer is the same.. you have to bathe every single day and use adequate amounts of soap. Really lather it up. You may find that bathing in a bathtub instead of a shower will help to eliminate the odor, then you can keep up with it using the shower. But it has to be an every day thing or it won't work. And it may take several days for it to completely go away. Also, a lot of young folks in particular, don't understand it is safe and necessary to soap up completely between the legs and into the buttocks. If you use a mild pH balanced soap this will not burn. Coconut oil is just going to make a medium for more bacteria to grow and will likely cause a worse odor issue.

With any genital odor, it probably stems from not proper cleaning. Use soap and later well, Clean around each crevice and fold, dont matter if you are male or female. Clean proper and thoroughly. Not only coconut oil but any oil used for cleaning or blocking odor does not work. It makes it worse I would think.