• Business & Finance >
  • Investing
  • Business & Finance >
  • Investing

Is this right time to enter india markets (bse,nse)?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Hi Trade gurus, This is magesh . I am beginner just about to enter the indian market .I have too many doubts in mind ....gurus pls answer my qstns below 1) is this right time to ...show more
Best Answer
  • xoyoz answered 5 years ago
Market right now is around its peak, not a very good time. Go for quality of a scrip, read about it before buying, eg. what have they done so far and what is in pipeline for them, you will do well. Many demat accounts like edelweiss offer lower brokerage charges on intraday. Intraday is a good option of making small gains and also avoid loss. Long term investment may fetch you higher returns. I have used ICICI Demat, religare and edelweiss, found edelweiss really good and helpful. Money.rediff.com is good for some analysis.

Source:

money.rediff.com
  • 0
    1
  • Comment

Other Answers (5)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Mayank answered 5 years ago
    You should wait until the market breaks present levels i.e nifty either consolidates below 4900 or breaks the resistance of 5180. This may take a few days to a few weeks.
    But you must get yourself updated with all the trends and news in market before starting.
    For demat I tried SBI but they took 3 months for opening of account, and by that time I opened another one with Unicon n using the same now.
    Chose quality stocks to invest in and you must be aware of the profile of the company.
    As a beginner I would suggest you to go for short and mid term investment and NOT intra-day
    :)
    Best of Luck
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • sensan44Y answered 5 years ago
    Any time is right time but enter slowly @ 10% of your budgeted fund per month while watching the market and never plan to come out before min . 3 to 5 years .
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Souvik answered 5 years ago
    1> It'll be better to wait until 25th of this month is gone.

2> Weekly basis.

3> Geojit BNP Paribas. Check out the following link:- http://www.chittorgarh.com/newportal/onl...
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • samuel s answered 5 years ago
    hai magesh! you must open demat account first,then only you step in to the market-----sam
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Sripadma answered 5 years ago
    open demate a/c in sbi
    enter after financial year end.
    • 0
      1
    • Comment
  • is this right time to enter india markets (bse,nse)?
    Hi Trade gurus,

This is magesh . I am beginner just about to enter the indian market .I have too many doubts in mind ....gurus pls answer my qstns below

1) is this right time to start ( some suggests let the sensex comes down & you start ??? is this right approach ??)

2)if i enter in what basis i have to trade ( intraday , weekly basis or long term investment )

3) also suggest which demat account to start with ??

Thanks in advance

Magesh
    Sign in 

to add your answer

5

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock