Online Stock Trading / Forex Trading?

Hello guys. am thinking of doing online stock trading . At the moment i dont know anything about .i've been looking for profitable or productive buisness stuffs i could do online, to augment my monthly pay cheque. However i would like to know (1) if its a lucrative online buisness to emback on. (2) If i need... show more Hello guys. am thinking of doing online stock trading . At the moment i dont know anything about .i've been looking for profitable or productive buisness stuffs i could do online, to augment my monthly pay cheque. However i would like to know (1) if its a lucrative online buisness to emback on. (2) If i need special training for it by experts. (3) If the risk is higher than the gain or vice visa.(4) the best institute that could teach me and help me at the initial stage of the trading. (5) is FOREX trading the same as online STOCK trading. (6) Is there any other channel of financial transaction apart from Paypal. I reside in the caribbean and paypal does seem to recognise our credit card transactions. Thanks for your time and answer
5 answers 5