Which super gaming pcc gaming machine should I buy?

Hi

I am thinking about buying a Alienware gaming pc and don't know if i should choose the

Area51Alx or Aurora Alx

Area 51Alx

- 3.20GHz i7 Processor (4.8GT/s 8MB Cache)

- 12GB 1333MHz Memory

- 256GB Solid State hard drive

- Dual Sli 1.8GB Nvidia graphics cards

or

Aurora ALX

- 3.06GHz i7 processor (4.8GT/s 8MB cache)

- 24GB 1333MHz Memory

- 1.2TB serial ATA 7200RPM Hard drive

- Dual SLI 1.8GB Nvidia graphics cards

So which desktop do you think is best?

and always upgradable in future.

ok thanks made up my mind its the all powerful area 51

• Shalom

These gaming computer are all pre built computers. It just depends on your graphics card and cpu. I think it would be waste of money spending that much money on those computers. If I was you I would get a motherboard bundle and build it myself. But if you don't want to build it your self go to a local computer shop and ask them to build you a computer at your own specification.

Get a I7 cpu and easily over clock to 4GHz only get a better cpu cooler. Don't waste your money on pre built computers its not worth it.

My opinion the decision is yours......

If offered the two, I'd take the Aurora ALX, as I expect SSDs to be getting cheap much more quickly than DDR3 ram. Plus, if it takes longer for SSDs to decrease in price, I wouldn't worry about filling the 1.2 TB in the interim.

Ordenadores para trabajar o para jugar, simples o muy avanzados, siempre a los mejores precios en los sitios web, mi viejo ordenador, también comprado en los sitios web me gustaba mucho pero necesitaba algo más eficiente y más silencioso, el ordenador que compre cumple todas mis expectativas, además de ser muy rápido, con una buena capacidad de almacenaje, es increíblemente silencioso, lo he probado por la noche, en un silencio total y ni no parecía que estaba funcionando, una excelente compra.

Go with 24GB of RAM.

You know you want to.

Side note:

Neither of these systems are worth the price tag.

• David

i would probly get the cheapest one? u dont really need all the pointless extras on th area 51 do ya?

Source(s): me

I'd go with the Area 51Alx. 24GB of RAM is just unnecessary. And PLEASE tell me you are using a 64 bit OS.

dont buy a video game machine. i have a ps3 i used to play it alot when i got it but now all it does is sit there and be a REALLY expensive dvd player... eventually you will lose interest in video games and regret wasting your time on them.