Why i have redness in my balls?

Hello, I'm from Nepal., and i found redness on my balls since 1 months, plz tell me natural remedy,dont suggest me to go hospital. I also know that hospital is the last option, so before this, i want to treat in home, so tell me what should i do.

Rub them with motor oil and then put on a bandage. Leave for 3 days. Wash with diesel. Then soak in a bath with lots of salt dissolved in it. If this does not work - go to the hospital.

It is possible that it is a natural pigmentation from the particular stage of puberty you are in.

It is also possible that you have some type of rash, really no way for us to know without seeing what it looks like.

Try some baby powder and loose underwear for a few days and see if it clears up.

the word redness is preety vaugue.

but i used to get red balls and redness around my ****, i found out this was from the underwear i was wearing where it was rubbing together down there, making is red sore and almost flakie :S

i would suggest uing some simple creams to smooth the redness down first of all and see how that goes

messanger me of you need mate ;)

Source(s): me