scary movie for watching with friends? please help?

ok so i really like this girl and im also friends with her best friend, and we were going to get together with her boyfriend and the girl that i like. so i need to find a scary movie that will make the girl i like want to be next to me and go to me to put her head on my shoulder if shes scared, which i want lol. so if you know a really scary movie that i can watch with her to make her do this, please let me know! thanks!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

sure

Blair Witch Project should give you a chance

• 3 years ago

the hoop, the grudge, the messangers, the mist isnt somewhat all that frightening even yet it has a brilliant ending, e book of shadows (blair witch 2), darkish water, darkness falls, white noise, pulse pulse 2, watch cookers when you watch that movie you're able to take a seat there for a pair minuets to think of roughly what you basically watched, 28 days and 28 weeks later, rec, those are some somewhat somewhat stable video clips no longer so as however the hoop is in all probability the scariest

• 1 decade ago

Wolf Creek

• 1 decade ago

Try "Silver Bullet" ( 1985 ). It's about a werewolf that terrorizes a town. It's r e a l l y scary!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

trust me: The Haunting in Connecticut will make her want to be held and cuddled with :D

very scary movie

• 1 decade ago

*paranormal activity (really good movie and scary movie)

*the house next door

*strangers

*the haunted in Canitican

*quarantine

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can watch it in 1080p HD quality for free here:

http://url.lotpatrol.com/?x=4137

Cheers!

• 1 decade ago

paranormal activity.

scared me for a goood week.

• 1 decade ago

the grudge

• 1 decade ago

SAW

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.