Access my Server through a router that placed inside a local network from the internet?

Dear Experts, I need a solution for this issue: I'm operating a database that uses a port in my Server that needs to be accessed from outside the organisation. The problem is: The server (Windows XP Based) is located under a router, and the server's IP inside this internal department router is:... show more Dear Experts,

I need a solution for this issue:
I'm operating a database that uses a port in my Server that needs to be accessed from outside the organisation.

The problem is:
The server (Windows XP Based) is located under a router, and the server's IP inside this internal department router is: 192.168.1.100

The router get's it's internet connection from the organisation local network, and the IPs that the router gets are:
IP: 192.168.7.84
Subnet: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 192.168.7.254

I DO NOT have any way to control the organisation LAN configurations, but I can change my router configuration.

Now, I have to access my server's database from the internet, outside the organisation.
We do not have any VPN solution installed.

Is there any kind of solution that I can use that can solve my issue?
For example, I use Logmein to access my server from remote, and there are no problem doing that...
So I guess that there is some kind of solution that I can install on my server in order to have access from outside...

Please you advice,
Doron Tal