Poll: Do you like snow?

Isn't it funny how when it snows people get excited about it like they did when they were children.

Whether a person likes snow or not can tell you alot about a person. Stay away from people who say 'i hate snow' or 'that bloody stuff'. Their souls have been darkened beyond repair.

FQ: Which Football Club likes snow the most?

• mr. x

snow sucks. almost as much as -25 to -35 temperatures. which has been pretty steady for the last week here. (still better than rain though)

I like snow but I don't like to drive my car when it snows. Snow blinds me and I find it a bad idea to drive as blind as a mole. For the same reason, I cannot do any snow sport but I love to walk in the snow, especially in the mountains. Snow calms everything down. Even in cities, I have noticed that everything is quiet when covered with snow. That's wonderful.

I love to watch it snow from my window, see the park getting white - and knowing I don't have to go out and be cold. I find it amazing how snow is being formed and covering everything in white.

FQ: some nordic club? I have no idea but I guess some Norwegian club. They must be good at playing on slippery fields.

Hi there

I love looking out of the window and seeing the snow fall when I sit by the wood burning stove.

My old rescue dog loves walking in the snow and his mood is really infectious.

I guess the snow fall brings out the child in all of us as my grown neighbours have snowball fights with their children.

Best wishes and I don't know anything about football so I can't comment.

Source(s): My opinion.

I don’t know about the UK in details but here in the American Northeast snow reminds us of the good times we had as children and a link to Christmas time, which always means going home to meet family and friends – well, at least for most Christian Americans. Case in point, I went skiing in the Catskills Mountains (New York State) this past Christmas Eve and saw all kinds of homes with all kinds of Christmas decorations against the backdrop of snow covered mountains – just like you see in those Christmas cards. After skiing, I went home and it was twilight. To see the small homes lit up with multicolored Christmas lights against the backdrop of snow covered mountains was a magical experience. When I got home, I was with family again and then took them to a neighborhood called Howard Beach (New York City) to see the Christmas lights on almost every home. The whole neighborhood was lit up with all kinds of multicolor lights and decorations like there was no tomorrow. People were taking pictures of homes. And there was snow on the ground.

Also, the change in seasons is always is a delight to see and snow never reminds us of death or old age like some people think. On the contrary, snow (winter) reminds us of the coming of spring. Snow reminds us of celebration of life because it is winter related. Most of the real “feel-good” celebrations occur in winter – New Year’s Day, Chinese New Year, Fasching or Mardi Gras, Ground Hog Day, post-Christmas winter festivals, and Christmas time. And in winter there is usually snow.

Plus, if you embrace the snow then you can have fun in it like cross-country skiing, down-hill skiing, snow shoeing, ice skating, and children’s winter fun things (building snowman, building snow forts, having snowball fights, etc.).

And yes, I do like snow.

Snow has two sides to it. One side where you're outside having an awesome snow ball fight with your family, and another side where you need to walk home from work in the freezing cold because the bus companies and taxis refuse to take you. Usually, I dislike snow. But I get those days where I love it.

It's no joke being stuck in it,covered in snow,balls frozen,when you are riding your icicle home from work.Spurs have an advantage in the snow playing in white at White Hart Lane

Yea snows brill! I hate the news goin on bout it tho and makin it sound like the end of the world. Theyr like the grumpy old people of the tv world. Belfasts not gettin any of it tho. :(

FQA: How am I meant 2 answer dat?

I love it, you can shot snow balls to the people you hate.. muahahahahah

FQ: All Whites?

• Kitty

I love snow- I just hate driving in it!!!!.

FQ Bolton

I like the snow, you can have fun with it.