Just 3% muslims in the indian armed forces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

the total number of muslims in the armed foces stand at 29k which is barely 3% of the 150k strong indian army..what does it means?????????
Update: sorry 1500 k
Update 2: @ap..well thanks for reminding me of tat error 29k/1500k=1.93%..so just around 2% of muslims in the indian army!!!their actual composition of the population comes to around 14%......so where are the rest 12%???????????????? sikhs...well yea their contribution cant be ruled out yet u presented them with that... show more @ap..well thanks for reminding me of tat error

29k/1500k=1.93%..so just around 2% of muslims in the indian army!!!their actual composition of the population comes to around 14%......so where are the rest 12%????????????????

sikhs...well yea their contribution cant be ruled out yet u presented them with that huge gift in 84 and then tagged it as hindu-sikh riots...atleast bjp workers didnt go on rampage like ur cong ones did in 84!!!!their administrative machinery failed....but in ur case the whole adminstration was agaist them..but tat is a diff issue by the way.....but seeing u appreciating sikhs made me say so...
Update 3: @mohd..well i m sure u r madarssa educated...the israelis litereally fu#$%d up ur combined mightly arabic forces when it wasnt ever 24 hrs of their independence.......we are seeing how sucessful ur mighty arabic forces have been.......ever been to suez canal to see ur mighty arabic tanks kept on display showing ur... show more @mohd..well i m sure u r madarssa educated...the israelis litereally fu#$%d up ur combined mightly arabic forces when it wasnt ever 24 hrs of their independence.......we are seeing how sucessful ur mighty arabic forces have been.......ever been to suez canal to see ur mighty arabic tanks kept on display showing ur arabic power grinded to dust by just 80 lakh jews...............

apj abdul kalam did his duty and i respect him for tat....by the way the pokhran team consisted of 5 scientists..............not only abdul kalam
Update 4: @ms
Sachar panel
Update 5: @ms

google 3% muslims in indian army and u would get those links!
Update 6: @ap...so u r somehow bribing the sikh community by appointing a sikh pm who works under international..aka italian pressure it was cong who gave jagdish tytler a ticket and gave him a berth during the 2004 govt..it was bjp who organized relief camps..it was bjp who still stood by the sikhs thou it got reduced to... show more @ap...so u r somehow bribing the sikh community by appointing a sikh pm who works under international..aka italian pressure

it was cong who gave jagdish tytler a ticket and gave him a berth during the 2004 govt..it was bjp who organized relief camps..it was bjp who still stood by the sikhs thou it got reduced to just 2 seats...it still stood by its sikh brothers...it was the congress who started started a all new probe in 85....even when the commitee in 84 had already identified ur moran party workers for that massacre...congress can continue shileding sajan kumar and tytler and i m sure it would.......but guru nanak or perhaps the superior force would act just like it did act on 21st May 1991!

@mohd...well abdul hamid did his duty and i m grateful to him and all those muslims in the indian army for showing their patriotism towards their motherland but itz that embarrasing figure of 2% tat hurts me..........
Update 7: @ap well i would be much more damned if u blame the rss or the bjp or a hindu for the same........ the cong back in 84 is to be blamed for the genocide but this shameless congress hasnt learnt any lessons and still kept on guarding sajan kumar,tytler...for years to come....giving them union... show more @ap
well i would be much more damned if u blame the rss or the bjp or a hindu for the same........

the cong back in 84 is to be blamed for the genocide but this shameless congress hasnt learnt any lessons and still kept on guarding sajan kumar,tytler...for years to come....giving them union berths..tickets.........what for???gloryfying their dedication to the party.....i would say the present congress is even more shameless than the one in 84......atleast bjp has got some degree of shame..atleast they let the judiciary function independentelly..and they punished several ministers...the faek encounter cop responsible for the gujrat menance......but kps gill and his men roam free.......didnt they conducted the encounter of tat 7 year old sikh boy???????????was he a terrorist too????????
Update 8: @ap this isnt supposed to be discussed here by the way....

@everyone apologies to alll
Update 9: @ms tat is the total no of muslims in the armed forces....accept it or... show more @ms

tat is the total no of muslims in the armed forces....accept it or not...........

http://escapefromindia.wordpress.com/2007/03/06/muslims-in-the-indian-army-only-2/

http://www.anindianmuslim.com/2006/03/indian-armys-muslim-headcount-3-or.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/20701-muslims-indian-army.html

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/military-strategic-issues/365108-why-muslims-comprise-only-2-indian-army.html

@MS..agreeing till a certain extent as the pariliament and the heads of the defence forces reached to a conclusion tat the muslim headcount may deteriote the secular fabric and can create tensions as even they kno tat they are very under representated...the figure of 29 k is thou supported secretly by major officers in the army..
Update 10: @ms well their tendency to not accept western education is the main reason for their high representation in terrorism and such stupid activities and low in almost all other activities.... anyway well but i m quite sure and so are the contacts in south block who say tat the muslim count in the indian army isnt... show more @ms

well their tendency to not accept western education is the main reason for their high representation in terrorism and such stupid activities and low in almost all other activities....

anyway well but i m quite sure and so are the contacts in south block who say tat the muslim count in the indian army isnt even 29k........they may form a good strength in jk rifles but in all other branches..they are lack representation.....one of the main reason is their low education levels....workin for a hindu majority country is another.......taking part in anti-muslim ambushes is another......a lots of reasons for the same!
25 answers 25