Mike
Mike asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Haiti Quake Bush's Fault?

Anybody else wondering how long before the libs start blaming the earthquake in Haiti on Bush??? I can see Maureen Dowd now "If Bush had signed the Kyoto Treaty, this never would have happened!" Or Rachel Madcow "Thank God Obama is in office, otherwise it would have been a 7.5 quake instead of a 7.0!!" Been almost 24 hours and I haven't seen it yet....am I missing a lib news outlet?

• Favorite Answer

Give them time, ohhhhhh give them time. Remember, Bush had the planes flown into the WTC and Pentagon, blew up the levies in N.O, created the insurgents in Iraq. I know it was was of nobody's doing but don't you libs sound ridiculous now?

I awakened at 4:30 ET and the tv channel was on MSNBC. The interviewer was Miss Rachel. Like you, I focused on your question, "Bush is to blame." Full disclosure: only watched for 5 minutes. Give the lib team a day and I am sure the fault will be laid at the feet of Bush. I am sure the geologic plates moving had nothing to with the quake.

I blame the China missile testing on 1/12/10

Chinese Embassy in Port Au Prince, Haiti

Embassy of China in Port Au Prince, Haiti

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jan/12/be...

http://www.learn4good.com/travel/china_embassies.h...

confident and huge oil supported by way of Haliburton by way of drilling in the sea. however the main important explanation for this earthquake is that we've not finished adequate to try against worldwide warming, as a effect the hotter a molecule turns into the extra potential it expends. The extra potential it expends the extra it strikes, by way of fact of this we are seeing an improve in earthquakes in the final a hundred years.

It depends on who you ask. If you ask Libtard, they will blame Bush. If you ask a terrorist supporter like Michael W, he will blame the "Zionists" (code word for Jew). If you ask an ateist, they will try and pin it on God.

The insane can't see life for what it really is. The Bible is right, "the rain falls on the just and unjust alike."

There is no one to blame for this. It is just a natural occurrence.

• Rubym

I'm wondering, using that line of logic, when the Republicans on Fox will blame Obama. I can't think how though.

This is a terrible human tragedy and we should take a little more seriously. The death toll could go up over 100.000, maybe even 500,000. Hopefully not..

You're funny...cause I already saw a couple posts on hear by Obama Bashers saying he caused this quake for PR and to spend your hard earned tax dollar......When will people get it? Fighting, name-calling and finger-pointing between Repubs and Democrats accomplishes nothing...in fact it reminds me of my students in 4th grade...."He did it" "She told me too" They did it too"...soooo juvenile...but good luck on your issues.

• LadyB

Okay then. You're fired.

Every good American knows that everything that happens is Obama's fault.

Duh....

You're not missing a lib news outlet.

You're missing your brain and some common sense.

Well we can all see that you like Bush . But aren't you intelligent enough to have made your point without being ludicrous?