NonRHH: You May not believe this but the Haiti Quake may have been planned?

the other day i was thinking about the similarities between that of the holocaust, hurrican katrina, and the haiti quake, well if you ever read a book call the rising tide you'll discover that katrina was planned and various people of new orleans (my self included heard a boom before floodwater engulfed the... show more the other day i was thinking about the similarities between that of the holocaust, hurrican katrina, and the haiti quake, well if you ever read a book call the rising tide you'll discover that katrina was planned and various people of new orleans (my self included heard a boom before floodwater engulfed the city). on my searches for insight and wisdom i ran across

the following link please take time to read

http://www.rense.com/general89/hait.htm

Peace
Update: some of you didnt even click the link i can tell, if you seen the address by pres. clinton, bush and pres. obama. Clinton mention that they were already biological weapons that were made and that are in existence
Update 2: @dalene: first off i donate a $100 to the red cross, how much money have you donate i also donate some clothes thru the Nation of Islam. so please dont put me in the same boat as some people who think the nfl playoffs or jersey shore more important. and if you read nostradamus predictions then you'll know... show more @dalene: first off i donate a $100 to the red cross, how much money have you donate i also donate some clothes thru the Nation of Islam. so please dont put me in the same boat as some people who think the nfl playoffs or jersey shore more important.

and if you read nostradamus predictions then you'll know that he prediction situations happening such as this quake and please believe they are more in the works