Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 decade ago

NonRHH: You May not believe this but the Haiti Quake may have been planned?

the other day i was thinking about the similarities between that of the holocaust, hurrican katrina, and the haiti quake, well if you ever read a book call the rising tide you'll discover that katrina was planned and various people of new orleans (my self included heard a boom before floodwater engulfed the city). on my searches for insight and wisdom i ran across

the following link please take time to read

http://www.rense.com/general89/hait.htm

Peace

some of you didnt even click the link i can tell, if you seen the address by pres. clinton, bush and pres. obama. Clinton mention that they were already biological weapons that were made and that are in existence

@dalene: first off i donate a $100 to the red cross, how much money have you donate i also donate some clothes thru the Nation of Islam. so please dont put me in the same boat as some people who think the nfl playoffs or jersey shore more important.

and if you read nostradamus predictions then you'll know that he prediction situations happening such as this quake and please believe they are more in the works

Favorite Answer

It's not entirely unbelievable that they could have planned this. They coulda known it was comin and set **** up. And scientists do know about weather to be able to be able to direct the weather towards hurricane type weather. I been hearin for years that they been workin on a machine that can cause certain types of natural disasters to happen. I used to listen to this radio show that been talkin bout supernatural **** n **** like that n they was talkin bout that.

Source(s): but I clicked that link and that shit had waaay too much to read im not in the mood to read no essays right now.

You forgot to mention bout 9/11.

But I thank God everyday that I wasn't in New Orleans when Katrina hit.

I want to respect your theory and everything but I just don't understand why people can't just accept the fact that it is what it is. An earthquake killed innocent people in Haiti yet people blow up something so sad into a conspiracy, that really loses respect for me. Whether or not the earthquake was planned by "earthquake generated weapons" or not, the focus should be on the people that are injured and need aid. Because what is fact, is that people need help over there. And trying to come up with some conspiracy theory isn't going to help anyone.

Source(s): @ Abbot: I've started a service project at my school to help fund for it. So it's not like I just sat here and complained with out taking action. But anyways, to the point, you still questioned something that really doesn't matter. The whole point is that people died and yet you're trying to find a scandal of some sort.

I'm sure that "boom" you supposedly heard was actually the sound of the levies breaking and floodwater rushing... --wait, why am I wastin my time with this lmao how do you plan earthquakes and hurricanes?!

• The Weatherman controls the block. It's gonna be a cold summer...

• Talib

LOL

This is funny cause I actually made a joke about this exact situation and how it was probably a conspiracy. You wanna hear why it's a joke? Because it's FUKCING RIDICULOUS!!!!!

theres a conspiracy theory to almost anything thats ever happened in the history of the world....funny that people will believe something if thats what they want to hear

im willing to bet you think the world is ending in 2012 also....right?

It was a natural disaster. No human has power to create that

How can a natural disaster be planned?

Who benefits from the destruction of a third world country.