Is it possible to open a paypal account and encash amounts without revealing any important info?

I have to receive money from foreign using paypal account. Can I encash the amounts without revealing my bank account number or credit card number. I can't use the Virtual credit card as they are expensive. I would be receiving only little amounts. Also , For these kind of transactions what type of Paypal account should I open? Personal or business?

Check out this site, it will help you with EVERYTHING you need to know about how to get around things with ebay/paypal! Good Luck!

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2...

You too? I got my level 5 account suspended this morning. Maybe Yahoo just got out of the wrong side of bed this morning - but who's bed? I didn't really write anything seriously offensive but it's hard to be polite sometimes when you consider what some people write. Even more annoying is the fact that Yahoo do nothing about them, I suppose that they're too busy suspending everyone else's accounts. They never read anyone's appeals, that much is clear. You'll just get an automated 'appeal denied' email that contains no explanation, 10 points deducted and probably a threat to remove your email account and set your PC on fire. Maybe I will take up trolling since they accuse me of it - there seems no point in trying to build my score up again because they'll suspend me again anyway. Grrr!

to receive money i think you only need a personal ...

without revealing your information to who? paypal or the other person?

You can receive money but when you want to withdraw paypal would obviously need your information...

the other person wouldnt see your info... thats what paypal is for.

personal account will be adequate if you do not have a business entity before this.

Source(s): myself

No that is illegal and you will get caught and banned!