do not say vibration is coz of decreased flow of oxygen?

When i meditate i feel energy?

energy like if i define in words if u clap your hands for few minutes u feel some kind of vibration in hands that kind of energy i feel in whole body .when i meditate now what should i do to progress further

i do breathing practice which increases blood flow throughout body.and like if i keep my palm on some one other hands at a distance they can feel heat flow from my hands

Update:

my question is now how should i progress to increase my vibration in body i have been trying it for many days but no been able to do so

Update 2:

arch human why dont u do deep breathing for few minutes and then try keeping ur palam on ur freidns hand at a distance

Update 3:

shri ravi chandra kindly give me ur contact id so that i can ask things from u .i am a mech engineer

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Prahas
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Please do not try to increase or change anything while meditating. Simply be present to what is. Are you working with a teacher, or meditating with a group? If not, it may be time for you to connect with local people who are a little more experienced than you. Good luck!

• Atmo D
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Make your body into a powerful, sensitive and responsive instrument so that it can perform to its optimum ability by eating a diet which is highly nutritious this will make sure the flow of chi is not impeded by sluggishness caused through eating a bad food.

Body enlivening exercises on awakening in the morning and again at night, such as skin brushing(morning only), body beating, as well as any exercise to open your energy lines such as yoga, Tai Chi, martial arts, Chi Gong etc.

Harnessing, cultivating and circulating your sexual energy so that it can be distributed throughout the body increasing chi flow, feeding the physical, mental and energy body.

Chi Gong breathing and microcosmic orbit circulation to ensure sexual energy is flowing properly around the body so that it can nourish the whole organism and release any energy blocks.

Sound work, chanting etc this will put you in touch with the energy like nothing else will.

Mind centering techniques and standing Chi Gong meditation to keep you firmly rooted and grounded. This will help stabilise any feeling of drunkenness when in meditation, so that you can remain centred whilst in that highly intoxicating state.

The Tao of Health, Sex and Longevity is an excellent book to read which will give many useful tips it is by Daniel Reid. I thoroughly reccomend it.

• Nate
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Sensations during meditation is just part of how the brain reacts to the process. Quite calming, yes?

• 1 decade ago

You're warm blooded, increased blood flow = increased blood flow in hands = increased warmth in hands.

Also, again, vibrations in your hands are tiny vessels filling with blood.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

ru ready

learn yoga at learn your yoga

or simply if u have divinity i have 3195 courses for u to progress...

one course "one verse from pathanjali yoga"

u have to lewarn one thats all well...

upanishads say "by learning what all else is known"

i wrote in diary in 1994 "learning one thing pefectly u undrestand everything perfectly "

sadly even doctorates are not worthy enough to learn one thing perfectly...

prof sriam/kumaran/skanda/raman

Source(s): experience diary. all four professor are well equipped to teach yoga and prof skanda is called Supreme court or supreme soul in PPBK raja yogis u can learn yoga from where u are "fees time obligation u decide" 8500 raja yoga centers run in world and prof skanda is unruffled.hoodoes rightly he is called "lord of teachers lord of war" spritual war fare if not provoked.
  • 1 decade ago

What is your question here?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.