• Computers & Internet >
  • Internet >
  • Facebook
  • Computers & Internet >
  • Internet >
  • Facebook

How to protect my facebook account from hacking?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Hi! me nd my frnd had a small fight a couple of days ago and i'm afraid that e wud trty 2 hack my facebook account!!! Is there a way 2 protect it????If Yes, then how??? Required ...show more
Best Answer
Just change the password and secret question.Also dont click remember me or leave without logging out in any computer accesssble to a second person....u can delete her if u want to be extre extre careful...but dont paste any url or anything the friend suggest u do......................
  • 1 comment

Other Answers (9)

Relevance
  • Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Joana answered 10 months ago
    for me worked perfectly this site to find a facebook password..it was fast and the support was really good.
    http://www.findfacebookpassword.com
    • 1 comment
  • Akshay.Live answered 5 years ago
    This is exactly what you should do:

1. Install anti virus to prevent trojans stealing information.
    2. Change your password regularly
    3. Make sure your friend doesn't have access to your computer physically
    4. Do not open or download any executable file unless you know what you are doing
    5. Have a strong password consisting of alphanumeric and special charecters
    6. Reconfirm your primary/secondary mail address
    7. Do not give out your password to anybody at all
    8. Keep a unique password to FB than your other online accounts
    9. Relax

FB stores its passwords in a non-decryptable hashes(using hashing algorithms like md5) and cannot be hacked. Only way it can be hacked is by your actions.

Good luck.
    • Comment
  • jgilroyjackson™ answered 5 years ago
    I don't think that there is a way to protect your Facebook from being hacked but your friend should not be able to get into your account unless they have your account details. So what I would reccomend is that you change your password and also your secret question so that it is hard for your friend to hack you.
    • Comment
  • RJ answered 5 years ago
    Just change the password and secret question.Also dont click remember me or leave without logging out in any computer accesssble to a second person....u can delete her if u want to be extre extre careful...but dont paste any url or anything the friend suggest u do.
    • Comment
  • Guy Richie answered 5 years ago
    frnd just change your passwords,secret questions,install a good antivirus like Nod32 or Kaspersky and relax.Dont worry noone cant hack big sites like facebook.They are not paying millions of dollars for security without any reason.The only way one can hack your account is by planting programs like trojans into your pc..Hence i say you install a good antivrius right away..

i hope i've helped you...

bye :)
    • Comment
  • ? answered 5 years ago
    just properly login/logout of your FB a/c don't use an scripts login only from FaceBook or just have a strong password and wow he will try to hack your FB account wow what a revenge :-)
    • Comment
  • Smart1 answered 5 years ago
    They really wouldn't be able to do that unless they have your facebook password. Also delete him on your facebook so he won't be able to stay in touch with you and your friend wouldn't be able to find anything else.
    • Comment
  • 2 answers hidden
  • rakesh answered 5 months ago
    here is easy method to secure facebook account
    http://www.techamongus.com/2014/09/how-t...
    • Comment
  • Atanu D answered 5 years ago
    you dont share your password with any other
    • Comment
  • how to protect my facebook account from hacking?
    Hi! me nd my frnd had a small fight a couple of days ago and i'm afraid that e wud trty 2 hack my facebook account!!! Is there a way 2 protect it????If Yes, then how??? Required Urgently.
    Thnk U!!!
    Sign in 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock