When Ma Sita Devi could move Shiva Danush easily, why she did not fight Ravana when he tried to abduct her ?

Shiva Dhanush in Hindu mythology, was the divine bow of Lord Shiva gifted to King Janaka by Sage Parashurama for safe-keeping while the sage performed penances. It was gifted to Parashurama by Lord Shiva for being a great disciple. In earlier part of her life, Sita while playing with her sisters had unknowingly... show more Shiva Dhanush in Hindu mythology, was the divine bow of Lord Shiva gifted to King Janaka by Sage Parashurama for safe-keeping while the sage performed penances. It was gifted to Parashurama by Lord Shiva for being a great disciple.

In earlier part of her life, Sita while playing with her sisters had unknowingly moved the table over which the "Shiva Dhanush" had been placed; which was something no one in the palace could do. This incident was however observed by King Janaka and he decided to make this incident as the backdrop for swayamvar.
Update: Dear Mathangi madam.. Ha ha.. i really appreciate your thoughtfulness in using my question itself against me.. Your comments about me in your question ‘Because of some details given, one should be branded or called, I too dislike this since the services of revathi to R & S category is unlimited which I know... show more Dear Mathangi madam..

Ha ha.. i really appreciate your thoughtfulness in using my question itself against me..
Your comments about me in your question

‘Because of some details given, one should be branded or called, I too dislike this since the services of revathi to R & S category is unlimited which I know personally. I am an interesting reader of her answers. So, I feel revathy answer will have some meaning ‘

After you chose the Best Answer, your comment about me is really unfair, and changed my perception about you altogether.
Your comment...
“ it is true that revathy sprayed atheism in her answers initially. “

Meaning of Atheism as per Hinduism is one who do not believe in himself, but I believe in my self.

Earlier I was the one who used to answer you, and appreciate you, since you post questions on moral subjects.
Pl when you post a question, do not criticize anyone, even though their views are different.
I have nothing against you; you must be elder in age to me.
Update 2: veer sir, oh yes, before you throw mud on others, just check up your back; did you not tell something about me which was not necessary and later you withdrew it, because you did not have any proof, i still respect you sir, for your knowledge and wisdom . BULL sir, nice cute small answer, you should have... show more veer sir, oh yes, before you throw mud on others, just check up your back; did you not tell something about me which was not necessary and later you withdrew it, because you did not have any proof,
i still respect you sir, for your knowledge and wisdom .
BULL sir, nice cute small answer, you should have elaborated on that, thanks