do distant relations always break?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

relationship is based on the fact tht you have the loved one near you......distant doesnt work at all....not without cheating

• 1 decade ago

depends on person and the relationship you have. long distant relation breaks in many cases because 2 parties are lack of communicaiton, expectation, same goal... but many cases work also. one of my friend sepearated with her hubby before married because of work for 5 years, but they managed to meet each other in certain time, called every day, MSN every day, exchange all their information, what they did every day. they just got married last month.

Most important is same goal and do it. Without it, even live together, the relation still breaks.

• 1 decade ago

Debjani,

Depends on what exactly is the relationship

Distant relationships do break only if it is pure lust and no love!

If it is true love (lusty or not), it does not break in most of the cases.

The rest of the case depends on how does one make the other feel.

• 1 decade ago

Relationship means two human decides to live together but if they separates for a long period, than there is always a chance of adverse result.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

They tend to do so because of the gap. You can always try because there is always a chance of success!

• 1 decade ago

I dont think so as i am in a long distance relationship since 3 long yrs........

Its jst fun as u are so desperate to meet each other jst once a year......

And all d time my bf is keeping on calling me and i know where is he and wat is he doing?????

So i think it totally depends upon the person.......distance doesnt matters at all.......

• 1 decade ago

Not always,. but the chances for cheating are drastically increased

• 1 decade ago

usually yes. majority of the time to feel close to somebody you need the physical contact as well.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.