What are scientific principles?

In the internet I hardly see any work which discussess on - What is a scientific principle? or What are scientific principles? It is the principles which guide one to progress with science. People cannot be your guide in scientific investigations. This what my teachers told me! Ironically, I see no article... show more In the internet I hardly see any work which discussess on - What is a scientific principle? or What are scientific principles?

It is the principles which guide one to progress with science. People cannot be your guide in scientific investigations. This what my teachers told me!

Ironically, I see no article which tells what is a scientific principle?
I am not telling lies. Do a google search. You would find it.

It is true that teaching community of the day have lost all it princiles of teaching science and philosophy. Do not get disgusted. I am also a teacher who have produced more than 500 students, but I am yet to become a vicitim of commercialised version of science.

Any how,
What is a scientific principle?
What are scientific principles?
How the scientific principles differ from other principles?

I ask questions to refine my views, not to insult or hurt the internet community.