salman's veer a hit or flop ?

is veer a hit or flop some TV channels say that its a hit whereas some are saying that its a flop... what is it ???

ppl shld nt say anything they know .ppl who tell veer is a flop they r just the biggest freaks. veer is a hit not only becoz of salman bt also bcoz it is the best periodic, short and interesting film ever made

Veer is a beautiful film with great cinematography, superb action sequences, excellent performances by Salman Khan & Mithun Chakraborty even Zarine Khan acts well although she does look a little plum but that does not matter much. The films has good twists and turns. The only flaw is the flow which has not been executed well by director. Overall the film is really nice though. The critics who have panned the film have just shown their biased attitude towards Salman Khan and have just been trying to give stupid justifications behind their dislike. I would give this film definitely a 3.5 star. I would recommend people to watch this film in multiplexes cause the action sequences and cinematography are just marvellous. VEER IS A HIT & MUST BE MADE INTO A HIT . THAT WOULD BE A BIG SLAP ON THESE CRITICS' FACES.

This is very wrong that we are telling that Salman's Veer is a flop film, but I feel that It is a big hit more than 3 Idiots. Veer is a legend film which shall compared through Gadar, Lagaan not through 3 Idiots. Its is a big hit, big hit, super hit, all time blockbuster, for my side it is a smash hit.

Ghanshyam

VEER is a biggest collection movie than any other movie came in past 6 months but media and critics are trying to defame.

I wathed VEER and its really a gud movie by Salman Khan

I should state that VEER is a HIT film, a lot of things has to be accepted in this film.The Performances of the actors and the technical side of the film shold be appreciated.Also Salman has done justice to his role.I really liked the movie.

Flop

salman's veer is suppar hit's

no bady flop

veer is the best movie of 2010 ..it is superhit movie of 2010..i like ver much movie,because the story is new in bollywood and the salman is done the excellent work in movie ,anil sharma directed well and zarine khan was looking very beautiful ..so veer is the superhit movie i like ,,,,

IT has made excellent collection in first week, but as the film was very costly, it has not been able to reecover its cost and hence is a flop.

salman's movie are allways a hit!

it depends upon our thinking yet!

veer is one among hit movies of salman khan!