Poll: Do You Think Shah Rukh Khan over hype his movies...?

"My Name Is Khan" Over-Over Hype By SRK, I Think SRK is Like 'RAKHI SAWANT' Every Time Do Publicity Stunt...!!!

SRK Is Worst And His Movie Would Goin FLOP...!!!

.

.

STAR ME..

.

.

Overhyping movies is not a bad thing, but he takes a negative measures to do overhyping - by degrading other actors saying bad things and saying I am NO.1, I am the best. But this time he crossed the limit. He is overhyping the movie at the cost of country by dividing two religions. Govt. of India and media giving him support as always - Govt. needs muslim votes and SRK is the choosen muslim actor for Congress and media is concerned with only money.

But it is a wrong practice started by SRK and he has started wrong trend by communalising the publicity for this good-for-nothing movie.

I like Shah Rukh Khan because he is good Artist/ Actor he is having good ability and knowledge for making of films as competition of Hollywood action films such (I- Tobot, Terminator. MIB, Transformer, Predators, Tourist, Salt, Tron Legacy, Mission Impossible, Troy, Brave heart, etc). So I become dis appointed.

hey don't compare rakhi sawant with srk...

rakhi sawant is extremely poisoneous, DANGEROUS, and a living organism with unknown sex...

she never stands in front of mirror... but instead stands in front of cam. to check how she looks...

bechare srk pe itna bada aaarop matt lagao...

u compared him with rakhi, thats his biggest punishment...

Source(s): and about over hype... srk has got that lone option left to make his film run in Indian cinemas... b'coz of political pressure on his film in mumbai, his film will rarely do in mumbai... also its story is related to US residents... which obviously i am not going to watch it... it will run good in UK and US, so thats the reason for his over-over hype

shahrukh is the king of bollywood.

my name is khan ,will be the biggest hit of 2010.

i will not star u .......

• MeoW

whatever he does, i enjoy his movies...and that is what matters

not if he is like rakhi sawant or some1 else

yes ders no doubt.......he thinks hez a legend/.....plz anone open his eyes n let him kno wots reality

Yeah, I think so!

always. he can do anything for success

• Tiya

COMPLETELY AGREED

• Gunasd

No.