Complete gasket set for Toyota?

My father in-law and I are rebuilding his 85 Toyota Celica Supra. Our problem is we cannot find a COMPLETE gasket set anywhere. Does anyone know where we can find the whole rebuild set. The engine is a 2.8 Ltr L6. We would also like the metals ones not that cork **** lmao. Any help would be great. Thank you and Happy Valentines Day!

Well first of all, not every gasket comes in metal and secondly, cork is a good sealer because itll absorb oil if it does get a small leak, its flexable and comes out pretty good when changing it. Third I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but its atleast most of it. NAPAonline.com. I took 1 minute to find this gasket set.

http://www.napaonline.com/Search/Detail.aspx?A=FPG...

Source(s): Automotive Student

Can't help with where you can get a complete gasket set because I don't think they put a complete set together. You need gaskets for everything that is lubricated.

Another thing is the are a bunch of places where the use of metal gasket is not feasible and they don't make them for cars. In some places you have to use rubber gasket, other places metal gaskets and other places cork.

Have fun.

I find it hard to believe that Toyota can't help you here. They have everything you need, usually,or can get it quickly. There may be more than one kit necessary for this job.

no idea

but props

thatll be a a nice car when finsihed

but mark IV's are way better then mark II's

DONT 4get to use NEW cylinder head bolts if you dont you will blow your head gskt

try jc whitney in chicago.

they have everything.

Source(s): exp.