How can i cure anal itching?

Dear All, my name is nabin khanal, and i am from nepal. I want to tell you that i have been suffering from anal itching.it really irritates in night, so i can't sleep because of it, and i have not told to any body,because i want to prevent this problem without informing anybody.It really annoys me, please tell me, what is this, i would be thankful to you.

Please give me real answer.

Bye.

You most likely have worms as you mentioned about the itching being worse at night, this is because the female worms lay there eggs at night and If you scratch the worms could possibly end up on your nails, and then your food, and back in your body. Worms can be treated easily with a tablet available in most places. If it's not worms then a variety of creams can be purchesed to relieve the itching, it's also probably a good idea to talk to your doctor.

http://www.embarrassingproblems.com/anal_itching.h...

Hope you get it sorted :-)

I have the answer to horrible, unbearable, chronic anal itching...not just guessing like those writing before me. The answer is Pranicure Ointment.... Over 5 years I was trying to solve this. Only those of us with this awful condition get it. It rules your life. I've been to 4 doctors and had two surgeries, steroid prescription creams, methylene blue injections, tried every hemorhoid/anal/diaper rash cream in stores, every homeopathic remedy including raw milk, banana peels and apple cider vinegar, online cures such as itchnomore, aidance, emuaid, and NOTHING WORKED! Until I found Pranicure. It's only available on line at pruritus ani dot org. I know how bad you feel and I know your pain. Hope this helps.

could be pin worms ... do you have a cat? this is from emedicinehealth dot com Pinworms are extremely common. It is estimated that there are more than 40 million cases in the United States each year. Although anyone can catch pinworms, they are most common in children aged 5-14 years. Pinworms live in your intestines and survive by eating some of the nutrients in your food. The most common symptom of pinworms is an itchy rectal area. Symptoms are worse at night when the worms are most active and crawl out of the anus to deposit their eggs. Although pinworm infections can be annoying, they do not cause any serious health problems and are usually not dangerous. Cure is just a pill ... call the doc! Wait ... call a different doc!!

Most of the time, treatment for hemorrhoids involves steps that you can take on your own, such as lifestyle modifications. Learn here https://tr.im/jO8nX

But sometimes medications or surgical procedures are necessary. If your hemorrhoids produce only mild discomfort, your doctor may suggest over-the-counter creams, ointments, suppositories or pads. These products contain ingredients, such as witch hazel or hydrocortisone, that can relieve pain and itching, at least temporarily.

Don't use an over-the-counter cream or other product for more than a week unless directed by your doctor. These products can cause side effects, such as skin rash, inflammation and skin thinning.

Get rid of the pin worms!

sit down easy. avoid hard surfaces.