Wiccans?????????????????????? AND CHRISTIANS!!?

Can you be Christian, but take part in the nature side of wicca? So lets say, I went to church and everything but I did nature rituals? Would That be okay? I would like a viewpoint form wiccans and christians thank you?!?!????
Update: When I say nature rituals I mean this: GOing into a forest or somewhere with no electricity for about half a mile. And bringing like seeds or what not and letting them go free to make more trees. SO really not a weird ritual, just something. And if there are any wicca songs to sing I'd sing them during that... show more When I say nature rituals I mean this: GOing into a forest or somewhere with no electricity for about half a mile. And bringing like seeds or what not and letting them go free to make more trees. SO really not a weird ritual, just something. And if there are any wicca songs to sing I'd sing them during that time. But in a weird way I'd be worshipping nature (In my own little way.)...
9 answers