Back of neck tattoo aftercare?

Let me preface this question by saying that I am getting a tattoo, do not tell me not to do it because I am going to anyways, now I plan to get a tattoo on the back of my neck(still undecided on what to get) but when i google tattoo aftercare there are a lot of conflicting answers about what I should do to care... show more Let me preface this question by saying that I am getting a tattoo, do not tell me not to do it because I am going to anyways, now

I plan to get a tattoo on the back of my neck(still undecided on what to get) but when i google tattoo aftercare there are a lot of conflicting answers about what I should do to care for it afterwards.
I'm wanting to know anything you know about the process and aftercare ie; can i get it wet, use soap or lotions, how long the healing takes , things like that

Thanks a lot for any help
Update: to dead in hollywood- i said i was undecided on what to get(i have ideas with meanings but am unsure of what to choose), not that i was going to go get some meaningless permanent mark on my body to seem cool. and even if i was that would be my choice, dont jump to conclusions or judge others when you dont know the... show more to dead in hollywood- i said i was undecided on what to get(i have ideas with meanings but am unsure of what to choose), not that i was going to go get some meaningless permanent mark on my body to seem cool. and even if i was that would be my choice, dont jump to conclusions or judge others when you dont know the whole story
Update 2: to john- you did exactly what i asked people not to, i am well aware of everything you said