Hi,is that Sahara international manpower recruiters in VA KOLA ,is reliable yes or no?

hi, i been to sahara internationl man power recruiters ,santacruz vakola behind vakola church,he said i sent u to canada is service job in hotel, said ti do medical in vashi sec 9 on tuesday ,he took me without asking any questions, and said after medical u get visa, pay 6000 rs for medical.he has not inform me any... show more hi, i been to sahara internationl man power recruiters ,santacruz vakola behind vakola church,he said i sent u to canada is service job in hotel, said ti do medical in vashi sec 9 on tuesday ,he took me without asking any questions, and said after medical u get visa, pay 6000 rs for medical.he has not inform me any co. name in canada where i am going.,could u tell i should go or no.i am confuse,help me plz.
2 answers