Can you get HIV from sex without ejaculation?

I had unprotected sex with a guy and I was the receiver. He said he was HIV negative, and I have no reason to not believe him. There was no exchange of fluids, and I just tested negative but not in time for the sex with him to register on it. I was told one month is all you need to wait. It will be two weeks on... show more I had unprotected sex with a guy and I was the receiver. He said he was HIV negative, and I have no reason to not believe him. There was no exchange of fluids, and I just tested negative but not in time for the sex with him to register on it. I was told one month is all you need to wait. It will be two weeks on Sunday from the last time we had sex. I don't want to waste money on another test since I just had one when I thought this guy and I were going to be in a relationship. He never went and got his, he just ended things with me. I asked him to go get tested and tell me the results. But I can't force him to do it. Do I need to worry if no fluids were exchanged? Even pre-ejaculation fluid can be dangerous, but I can't imagine a little bit could be a problem. I was told once by a doctor that your body can fight off small amounts of HIV. But, I'm starting to feel feverish and achy. I think it might just be because I'm now worried about this. What should I do?
14 answers 14