windows update error code 80070426 problem solution mu windows vista sp2 has stopped updates from microsoft?

please help me my windows updates has stopped download working & microsoft security essientials has been stopped downloads spyware & virus updates

Favorite Answer

Just fixed this for a client the other day. This error is caused by some registry entries becoming corrupt or linked improperly. You'll need to repair your windows registry. A repair shop could do it but to save money I'd recommend using registry repair software which is actually safer anyway because software isnt prone to human error and it's risky even for pros to fiddle with the registry. You can download a repair tool here:

http://windows-error-repair.org/error-library/erro...

Install the tool then click the scan button. After a few minutes you should get an error report and then click fix. That's all there is to it. I hope it helps. Take care.

• windy

Windows Update Error 80070426

Just go Start - Run then type in services.msc then just put the

cryptographic service on manual and start it.

Hope this helps,

problem in my phone too..i have nokia lumia 520 and i cant download or do other things bcz is coming this error code..what should i do?????