A Question from TAMIL friends ? Is Saint Thiruvalluvar only for tamils?

As far as I know saint Thiruvalluvar has done some marevellous scriptural work on hinduism. How far is it correct that others Indians should not be told about him ? See this question, how some Tamil brothers and binding the saint to Tamil Nadu only... show more As far as I know saint Thiruvalluvar has done some marevellous scriptural work on hinduism. How far is it correct that others Indians should not be told about him ?

See this question, how some Tamil brothers and binding the saint to Tamil Nadu only ?

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...

To understand further, I wish to invite all learned Tamils to tell me If I should be proud of the saint, being a non-Tamil ?

In my opinion, such great Saints should not be confined to an area but for the whole humanity

What are you views ?
Update: BALA: It is not asker, but some answers where one "raj" wrote -Statue of Thiruvalluvar is certainly Tamils Pride - India's envy. I felt insulted with such remarks and wanted to know if All tamils think like this or it is one single individual. VEERS : thanks for the laughters you gave me with... show more BALA: It is not asker, but some answers where one "raj" wrote -Statue of Thiruvalluvar is certainly Tamils Pride - India's envy.

I felt insulted with such remarks and wanted to know if All tamils think like this or it is one single individual.

VEERS : thanks for the laughters you gave me with your answer. show my any question about north and south. In fact I am the only one who stood against such groupism and btw i am also a south indian
Update 2: Mathangi only rushed to condemn the thought of Tamils only(as usual showing her impartiality and honesty), Aalunga also joined her soon.

But at least 2 of the answerers were taking it as Tamil pride only, which is my concern
Update 3: The BULL - Didi i understand is sister. What is "Khwel "?? I am really surprised that you dont have even guts to say what is truth ? I dont mind if you say it is only for Tamils. I just wish to know the views of our Tamil friends. I am simply asking a question ! Nothing against anyone. If you... show more The BULL - Didi i understand is sister. What is "Khwel "??

I am really surprised that you dont have even guts to say what is truth ? I dont mind if you say it is only for Tamils. I just wish to know the views of our Tamil friends.

I am simply asking a question ! Nothing against anyone.

If you feel this Question of mine is not in good taste, tell me i will close it .
Update 4: I repeat my question aloud for those who are seeing some politics in this - ARE SAINTS PERSONAL PROPERTY OF A COMMUNITY ?

now reply Bull and Bala sirs
Update 5: MATHANGI : ROFL You made me laugh after many days. some say i am another ID of Sivam, some say I am Banjaran, some say I am Aum, some say I am Srividya etc etc. I promise you, I am none of these. I am "Me". I am your "conscience" nothing else. So instead of finding who am I, better... show more MATHANGI : ROFL You made me laugh after many days. some say i am another ID of Sivam, some say I am Banjaran, some say I am Aum, some say I am Srividya etc etc. I promise you, I am none of these.

I am "Me". I am your "conscience" nothing else. So instead of finding who am I, better reply to my question.
Update 6: I am a Hindu, who is in pains to see brothers and sisters fighting with each other. The moment you are one, this ID will vanish.
Update 7: I am a Hindu - TRUE
I am a female - TRUE
I am Indian - TRUE
I am in my 40s - TRUE

rest everything is false