Slayyyy asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 10 years ago

Tell me some good hair care products?

My hair fall like hell, and realy, very badly, and also very thin... tell me some gud hair care products tat can control hair fall and cheap ones.

Favorite Answer

Use fenugreek .soak it in water at night and eat them in morning(it tastes bitter but for ur haur sake u must get into it) 2nd thing use amla .3rd have good diet.

Take some coconut oil ina small pan put some fenugreek seeds in it and heat it just for 2 minutes.then massage onto ur scalp ,a little hot.Then next day shampoo with boilage matrix shampoo(it's a really mild shampoo)

As a hair pack u can use fenugreek seed powder,amla powder ,besan and dahi.Mix them and apply in hair.Rinse it after 11/2 hour with water,if u want then u can shampoo it.But better use shampoo next day.But wash it thoroughly with water.

It will really help u.

i imagine Dove And Pantene Are very good products They Make Your Hair bright And sparkling And gentle. each now and then you should use 2 In a million Shampoo and would opt for It a touch Softer and also you need to Use Conditoner And Shampoo After Your finished. I %. out My Shampoo by technique of searching on the Labels and word Which Has the most ideal effects. desire I Helped :) Have a fantastic Day!!!

Please don't look for GOOD if you have a serious hairloss and thinning problem. Be serious and don't take chances; go for the BEST. Go for Segals Thinning Hair & Hairloss Control Program. That's a formidable combination with scientifically researched natural ingredients and proven internationally.

For a moment forget cheap products as quality comes only at a price. You can't and shouldn't take chances with your hair. If lost, you will repent for life and even a bagful of money won't help.

If you buy cheap you can buy good. Good quality products that are free from sulfates and heavy detergents cost more, but they are super concentrated so you only use a minimal amount. And the results are superior.

For hair that is breaking and thin, I suggest Nioxin products. Or if your hair is color treated try Pureology. Go to their websites to find a salon in your area that carries them. A cosmetologist that can look at and feel your hair will be able to recommend the best products for you.

www.nioxin.com

www.pureology.com

Good Luck

Source(s): Cosmetologist / salon owner Mane and tail is ph balanced for animals. Please don't use it on damaged hair.

I suggest you to use Ayurvedic products as they are natural and 100% no side effects. I am using Thiruthali shampoo as it takes care of the dandruff effectively, strengthens the hair follicles and prevent hair fall. It is made with Nellika, tulsi, aloevera all natural one. It is very effective for me and I am using it for long time. I suggest you to use this. Visit this site for getting more details.

I have the same problem .I having tried some haircare .But they do no help to my hair and waste a barrel of money .So i think i decide to try some free samples before i open my purse .And yesterday i find some free samples of K rastase Age Premium Haircare from =d94950http://www.dealstudio.com/searchdeals.php?type=id&... .I was thinking about have a try .

Mane N' Tail shampoo!!!!! It helps...my sister use to use that when she would try to grow out her hair after Chemotherapy and it grew out pretty fast and strong.

I got three simple words for you.

Kenra

Hot

Spray