HOW TO WRITE A LETTER TO INVITE A FRIEND TO YOUR PLACE OF RESIDENCE NOT LESS THAN 400 WORDS?

I HAVE BEEN ASKED IN MY SCHOOL TO WRITE A LETTER TO A FRIEND IN ANOTHER INSTITUTION INVITING HIM OR HER TO MY PLACE OF RESIDENCE AND IT SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN 400 WORDS. PLEASE CAN ANY ONE HELP ME GET THIS AS I NEED IT BEFORE TOMORROW MORNING. THANK YOU

SORRY IT SHOULD BE MORE THAN 400 WORDS PLEASE CAN ANY ONE HELP ME I NEED TO SUBMIT IT TOMORROW MORNING

Not MORE or not LESS than 400 words? You said both.

Dear Friend,

I hope this letter finds you well. It's been far too long since I've had the pleasure of your company. On Thursday, the 25th of March, I'm having some people over for dinner, and I would be delighted if you could join us. We'll be meeting here at my house for drinks at around 6 pm, and dinner will be served at about 7 pm.

I do hope you will be able to join us, as I am inviting (person) from (place) who (has such-and-such in common with you), and I would really like to introduce the two of you.

Let me know by Sunday if you think you can make it. Hope to see you next week!

Your Name

Source(s): I'm always dreaming about receiving invitations to people's residences.

Hey Emma

How are you? Last week I went to a program show it was an eye popping event organized annually every year in summer vacations.

It’s very hard to get tickets of this event as they announced for the tickets people rushed to the shops to buy. I hear about this event a lot from my friend but unfortunately tickets were finished. I entered in the lucky draw where they announced they have 5 tickets left and there will be 5 lucky participants who get this and result will be after a week. In my post box there was a post card I was efficient to open it I became breathless and eyes become wider when I opened it was the ticket.

Guests were welcomed overwhelmingly at the entrance of the program as they know us music in a high volume the function was about fun lots of game, competitions kids having face painting while elders were having tattoos. A pleasant small of perfumes coming from a stall I bought one and love its fragnence then my eyes glow like a star is in my eyes when I saw jewelry made of pearls I bought a necklace then my mouth filled with water and I observe I am hungry and a line was crowded by food stalls and people there. Lot of delicious yummy food and lovely deserts were their I ate so many food items. Then I went to a concert where one celebrity was their he was singing songs in his soulful and heart touching voice.

I have never attend a function like this had so much fun, tiredness, jollity, relaxation and more I want this function to be twice in year this function is amazing . The things I bought from the function are totally excellent perfume smells so nice necklace glows its shine and the food I want it once more to eat. My advice is to organize these kind of event more and prevent the shortage of tickets I know public is mad but they should do this.

Take care…

Your friend

Heba Aamir