What do Satanic websites like black backgrounds with red letters being the majority of the website?

Its hard to read those websites! Please create a button that has an optional Easy to read format! Thanks!

I just like to learn more about any religion.. and the only view I have currently is a Christan view.. I'd like a Satanic view for once.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

I COMPLETELY agree, and I'm a Satanist. I don't mind a black background if the font is at least clear. It's better for your monitor than a white background anyway. I'm all for aesthetics, but not at the complete sacrifice of practicality.

I made my website with a yellow background, if it's any consolation to you.

EDIT: Somebody here claimed that there's "iffy background" about Anton LaVey. The accuracy of LaVey's biography is simply irrelevant to the validity of the religion. We're not a cult. People trying to use fallacious ad hominem attacks like this against Satanism are no better than those creationists who try playing the "Darwin recanted on his deathbed" story.

• Try The Satanic Bible by Anton LaVey

• 1 decade ago

red/black are suppose to be "evil" colors

someone already said anton levey, but be warned there's a lot of iffy background stuff about him, But the Satanic Bible by him is a great start, it's basically a pretty good read. Also try the prince by Machiavelli

• 1 decade ago

The Prince of Darkness finds that color scheme very soothing. If they go with anything different then He may turn His back upon his unfaithful followers.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Quite a few valuable answers here

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Visual appeal to silly people.

• 1 decade ago

Atheists are purveyors of a wicked plot

"Six things there are, which the Lord hateth, and the seventh His soul detesteth: haughty eyes, A LYING TONGUE, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that deviseth wicked plots, feet that are swift to run into mischief, A DECEITFUL WITNESS THAT UTTERETH LIES, AND HIM THAT SOWETH DISCORD AMONG BRETHREN."

Prov 6:16-19

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.